Arduino has become one of the pillars of the maker movement, thanks to its wonderful design and ease of use. With this saying, learning to code and work with electronics can be a little intimidating. We're here to help! Our workshop will walk you through each step of the process and by the end you will be empowered with new skills, ready to build your own projects.
ArduBotics is a workshop on intelligent autonomous, microcontroller based multiple sensor robots. This workshop is dedicated to clear the basic concept of electronic & electrical components. In this workshop student will make their Self Brain Robot which will do various activities like:
· Line Follower
· Obstacle Detector
· Edge Avoider Robot
· Bluetooth Controlled Robot
· Voice Controlled Robot (Android App)
· Android App Controlled Robot (Gesture Controlled Robot)
· Developing Own Android App for Controlling Robot
· Brainwave Robot
· Design and Modify the robots using your own imagination.
· Knowledge in the field of Robotics & Arduino.
· Experience on robotics kits.
· One laptop will be required per team.
· One Android Smartphone will be required per team with Working Internet.
MVB - Seminar Hall B
Feb. 5, 2019 ,2 Days