“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." Arohanam in the context of Indian classical music is the ascending scale of notes in a raga. It’s a platform to showcase your talents in music. Cheers guys!!
- Registration is online and evaluation for the prelims is by audio recording. No on-spot registration will be entertained for Arohanam.
- Participants can upload their voice recording via SoundCloud and fill up the Google Form attached below. No direct audio files will be accepted.
- Audio recording should be for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Use of karaoke, metronome, MIDI, instrument or vocal backing will lead to disqualification.
- Any Genre is allowed (both Eastern and Western)
- Audio recordings have to be submitted before 02/02/2019, 11.59 p.m.
- Send your entries using link. CLICK HERE
- Shortlisted participants will be intimated through mail.
- No backing instruments will be provided including ShruthiBox.
- Karaoke is allowed. One instrument can be accompanied.
- The time limit is 6 minutes.
- Exceeding time will be penalized.
- Obscenity will not be encouraged and will lead to disqualification.
- Eastern Genres and Western Genres are allowed.
- Evaluation will be based on adherence to scale, rhythm sense, improvisation, and overall performance.
General Events Fee
Feb. 8, 2019, 2hrs