A Research Paper is a piece of academic writing, that's based on the Author’s Research. Writing a good Research paper is time consuming, and hard work alone is not always a perfect price for a good Research paper. Because it’s the final picture which if not designed intriguing would hide out plethora of intelligent research behind. Once the research element is complete, that’s when the paper attains the worth. Which parts to include? What to skip? How can you make sure you get your point across and show that you have broadly researched your paper without including everything you have found? The moment when the answers to these questions are unveiled, you start your journey of writing a great Research Paper.
5Cs of Successful Research:
- What, why, how of research!
- Types and methods of research.
- Basic qualifiers for a researcher.
- 5Cs and their importance.
- Rewards of research.
The participants will learn
- To write an intriguing Research paper.
- To choose precise points to be included
in a paper.
- To increase the chances of getting a
paper selected in International Journals.
MVB KCTBS LH2
Feb. 5, 2019 ,1 Day