Break the ice with Drone Technology by learning the concepts and applications of Drones. Build and fly your very own Drone and enjoy a hands-on experience.
· Understanding rotary-wing aircraft and their Dynamics.
· Exposure to Design and concepts of Embedded Systems behind Multicopters.
· Fabrication of Quadcopter frame and its circuit.
· Calibration and Testing of the developed Quadcopter.
The participant will be able to
· Introduction to Rotary-wing aircraft.
· Introduction to design and development of Multi-Rotor Vehicles.
· Understanding the Electronics Circuitry involved in Quadrotor.
· Learning about the working of accelerometer sensors, gyroscopes, and controllers.
· Hands-on experience for participants with DC motors, electronic speed controllers and Quadcopter Embedded control board.
AERO DEPARTMENT E 212
Feb. 6, 2019 ,2 Days