Augmented reality (AR) is a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data. It is related to a more general concept called mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified (possibly even diminished rather than augmented) by a computer. As a result, the technology functions by enhancing one’s current perception of reality.
1. What is Augmented Reality?
2. Technology in AR
3. Current use of AR
1. Hands on game design tools.
2. Developing the first game.
3. Unity configuration.
4. SDK configuration.
5. Basic 3D Unity project.
6. Designing 3D models and learning attributes.
7. Generating APK files and installation on Emulator.
8. Script and Graphic design.
NOTE1. Participants are requested to bring their college ID cards.
2. Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
3. Participants are requested to bring their laptops.
4. On-spot registrations is also available ( First Come First Served Basis will be followed).
5.Two day workshop (Feb-7 & Feb-8)
Network Lab (IT Department)
Tue 07 Feb 2017
Last Date to pay
Feb. 6, 2017, 9 a.m.