This is an introductory drawing course that is intended to help develop basic observational and perceptual drawing skills as well as increase personal expression through creative investigation. We will explore this practice together by examining the principles, elements, techniques and conceptual approaches of drawing.
· Objective and Subjective Drawing
· Informational Drawing
· Schematic Drawing
· Positive and Negative Space
· Spatial development using the Elements and Principles of Drawing
· History of Drawing
The Participants will be able to know
· To Create the Structure forms of the object.
· From where to start the formations.
· To work in a detailed manner to obtain the True image.
MVB KCTBS LH4
Raja kavin Vishnu
Feb. 6, 2019 ,2 Days