Every industry needs some artificial intelligence into it and artificial intelligence can be given only by embedded systems. And who is going to develop future embedded systems? You! The Embedded Engineers.
· Real-time systems and scheduling theory.
· Networked embedded system programming.
· Localization and sensor fusion.
· Proactive and reactive protocols for wireless systems.
· Design and implement software and system solutions for wireless embedded systems
· Use suitable principles and standards in design and evaluation of sensor networks and wireless communication protocols for small digital transmitters
· Understand the main principles of real-time Communication.
ECE-C104 COE LAB
Feb. 6, 2019 ,2 Day