Hardware used without a software should take a place in the bins! We here
like to give an experience of better learning of the concepts and skills of
· Basic Electronic Components.
· Programming exercises on Arduino.
· Communication protocols overview.
· Describe the differences between the general computing system and the embedded system, also recognize the classification of embedded systems.
· Become aware of the processor and its programming aspects (Assembly Level)
· Become aware of interrupts, hyperthreading and software optimization.
· Design real-time embedded systems using the concepts of RTOS.
MVB - 207
Feb. 5, 2019 ,2 Days